Test centre for teams is located under Nr. 11 (see the plan)
Opening hours of the test centre 9:00 – 10:00 and 12:00-14:00 (every day)
Please note each teams has to order the test in advance!
X. JIŘÍ RAŠKA MEMORIAL – COC MEN FRENSTAT
SGP WOMEN FRENSTAT
13 – 15 August 2021, Frenštát pod Radhoštěm, CZE
The guidelines and procedures have been prepared by the LOC of Frenstat together with relevant Health Authorities of the Czech Republic. Update August 1st.
From August 1st, Czech regulations allow for outdoor events with the participation of up to 7000 people. The list of low/high-risk countries is updated by national authorities every Monday - the next update will be provided by LOC on Monday August 9th.
Arrival to the Czech Republic
- Before entering the Czech Republic, all foreigners are obliged to fill in the Arrival Form https://plf.uzis.cz/.
- Confirmation of participation in this event is also required for crossing the border – will be sent by email.
- If the persons were staying only at the countries of low or moderate risk of covid-19 in the last 14 days before arrival, it is necessary to undergo an antigen test or RT-PCR before entering the Czech Republic. An antigen test or RT-PCR test must be performed no more than 48 hours antigen or 72 hours PCR before travel to the Czech Republic (the test confirmation can be in paper or electronic form and you can use this PCR test confirmation form or the antigen test confirmation form. For this purpose, you can also use the EU digital COVID certificate, which confirms the referral of the test).
- If the persons were staying in countries with a high risk or extreme risk of infection, such as France, Ukraine, Turkey, China, Netherlands, Kazakhstan and Russia, for more than 12 hours in the last 14 days before arrival, is necessary to undergo RT-PCR before entering the Czech Republic. RT-PCR test must be performed no more than 72 hours before travel to the Czech Republic (the test confirmation can be in paper or electronic form and you can use this PCR test confirmation form. For this purpose, you can also use the EU digital COVID certificate, which confirms the referral of the test).
After arrival these persons have to undergo another PCR test and must remain in isolation until a negative result
- When citizens of EU+ are traveling from any country with a risk of infection, those who have suffered covid-19 in the last 180 days (exempt from a certificate from a doctor from an EU country where isolation has taken place or EU digital COVID certificate) are exempted from the test (only required to fill in an arrival form). The citizens of EU+, who are vaccinated and at least 14 days have passed since the end of vaccination (need to prove with a national certificate, samples of national vaccination certificates can be found on the Ministry of Health website or EU digital COVID certificate), are exempted from the test
too (only required to fill in an arrival form).
In case a given nation’s/team’s situation changes, they will be informed accordingly.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS for athletes, teams members and organizers
All event participants are obliged to wear respiratory protection (respirator FFP2/KN95, or mask with a filtration efficiency of at least 94%) throughout the event! Social distance and personal hygiene rules must be observed - hand washing and sanitizing.
In case of infectious disease symptoms (cough, running nose, sore throat, breathing difficulties, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea) an isolation is required in own hotel room. If covid 19 is suspected, a PCR test will be performed immediately.
In case of any covid symptoms, please contact the local doctor Ms. Dita Svobodová, M.D.
Phone Nr.: +420 737 516 235.
Participants with symptoms of acute infectious disease will not be admitted to the competition venue.
It is mandatory to have the mouth and nose covered with a respirator or other protective device without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (class FFP2/KN95) in all indoor areas in the Czech Republic. It is recommended to wear a respirator or at least a surgical mask outdoors wherever it is not possible to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people.
Given the current epidemiological situation and the smooth running of our sporting event, it is advisable to participants to limit their movement to the venue (hill) and accommodation.
Transportation - In order to minimize contacts with strangers/outsiders the OC of Frenstat recommends using own transportation. Parking area is located on the top of the hill et team area.
It is possible to provide accommodation services to those who have no symptoms of Covid-19 and prove that they meet one of the conditions
- negative test is fulfilled by anyone who proves that:
(a) has undergone a negative RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus with a negative result no more than 7 days ago, or
(b) has passed a POC test for SARS CoV-2 antigen with a negative result no more than 72 hours ago. A negative test result is proven by a message from the testing center or by a certificate.
Or citizens of EU+
- completed vaccination and at least 14 days have passed since the end of the vaccination
- past illness is fulfilled by anyone who proves that he has had a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease and has had an isolation period according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for virus SARS-CoV-2 at the least 11 days, and no more than 180 days have passed.
is possible. Athletes must present a negative result of PCR test (max. 7 days before) or a POC antigen test (max. 72 hours before) before entering the sports area. The citizens of EU+ can only have a certificate of illness or vaccination certificate issued by the national Ministry of Health. However, all athletes are also required to follow hygienic measures - keeping their distance and regularly washing their hands. They do not have to wear a face mask or respirator during the sport, but after the end of the training, it is necessary to put it on again under regulations.
Each participant must upload in FIS Passport before accreditation at the event following:
1. Proof of PCR Negative test result within 72 hours before accreditation (or proof of positive PCR test between 6 months and two weeks before accreditation and free of symptoms)
2. Complete a Health Questionnaire
This is an important part of participation in the World Cup/Grand Prix level events.
All accredited individuals must submit a completed questionnaire with additional data requested by Health Authorities of the Czech Republic, esp. countries of the stay in the last 14 days (not in FIS Covid Pass), information about vaccination or illness. We kindly ask all participants to fill in these questionnaires in advance and send them to us before arrival. This will help us to plan PCR testing and speed up the accreditation process considerably.
Individuals with positive PCR test results shall not be accredited at the event.
During the entire event, each team will have at their disposal a fenced container and service area, which shall all be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Catering at the hill
Pre-packed food will be delivered to each team individually.
Access to start area
Hand sanitizing before entering the tower; social distancing, face protection.
Face protection, hand sanitizing, social distancing.
Leader board and benches, as usual, clean up and disinfect each round.
Only for athletes, team members, FIS, and OC members.
Only 1 person per seat, hand sanitizing before and after use.
Equipment control start and after the jump
Hand sanitizing, face protection.
Social distancing, face protection, hand sanitizing.
No live broadcast. TV summary recording.
A short report with a camera plan required prior to competition by the TV crew.
Press tent with electricity and internet will be set up by the lift side of the hill.
TV/Radio/Press with social distancing, face protection.
Press conference in form of a “hero interview” right after ceremony on the podium (separate microphone prepared for each athlete, social distancing).
Podium photo shooting - without face masks, distancing of top-3
with no access to teams area. All spectators and LOCs must have confirmation of a negative test, illness, or vaccination - as determined by local health authorities.
Online entry process managed with ST-Sport service and FIS
TCM (Pdf version) PPT presentation for teams.
TCM with one coach/official per team and social distancing.
Covid-19 information - LOC Covid-19 Coordinator
Katerina Kyselova, M.D.
Mobile: +420 733 594 712 firstname.lastname@example.org
RT-PCR or POC antigen test - The price: SARS-CoV-2 PCR test 55 Euro, POC antigen test 25 Euro.
Testing times: 9 am -10 am (you will recieve results after 6 pm)
12 am - 2 pm (you will recieve results around 10 pm)
Testing will take place in the cabin nr.2 by the main building at jumping venue.
Please send the requests with testing time and number of persons on this email.
The LOC of Frenstat will make PCR test available if teams will need to require RT-PCR tests to return to their own country/next destination.
Local internet and application for Covid-19 contacts -